Monday, December 12, 2011

Another Rambling Post

The past is a funny thing. Science has shown that our memories aren't really the way things happen. The information that exists in our brains is slowly skewed over time until we don't even remember what happened anymore. We just think that we do. Memories aren't to be trusted. Our brains do funny things to us regarding memory. There's people who get selective amnesia, sometimes from post-traumatic-stress, and they're brains forget extremely upsetting memories to protect itself. Then there's people who suffer serious trama and get total amnesia, they can't remember anything, even their own names. But, no matter what soap operas want you to think, total amnesia is very rare.
I don't really know where I'm going with this, last time I just though "what should I write about." And my brain just said, "how bout love" and that seemed to work out well...I guess...I've just been really nostalgic lately (I think it's the weather) and memories seemed appropriate.
I'm going to stop now though, can't think of anything else to right about it.

3 comments:

  1. Quit using the wrong 'write/right' or I'm gonna be forced to slap you with a dictionary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get write on that. I always have that problem when I right things. Eye should try two catch things like that better than eye due, butt I didn't really proof reed this won two hard before eye posted it. Sew thank ewe fore pointing out awl my mistakes for me too knight. Ewe really did write buy me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is physically painful for me to read that comment without a huge red pen. -_-

    ReplyDelete